We would like to inform all our customers of our current plans for re-opening our Barbershops.
Currently, the government guidelines are that the earliest we can re-open is July 4th, and we have been preparing things with this date in mind.
We are having to change how we operate and the changes we currently have in place are:
- Reduced number of staff, split across wider opening times, in order to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- All services will be by appointment only. We will not take walk-ins presently.
-All staff will be equipped with relevant PPE and the shops will be laid out for full compliance.
- Payment options are available at the time of booking to reduce contact and further protect staff and customers.
- All customers will be issued with PPE which will include a disposable mask (unless you wish to arrive with your own)
disposable gown and hand sanitising.
- Every cutting bay will be sanitised fully prior to being used for the next customer.
- The shops will undergo sanitising and cleaning throughout the day and in preparation for the next working day.
We have now opened our online booking so customers can ensure they have an appointment as soon as we can open. Bookings can easily be made using our booking app on any of the platforms below;
Because of the uncertainty of things, these plans are subject to change, but anyone that makes a booking will receive priority rescheduling if dates need to be adjusted.